After the bulk of my Summer got hijacked, it was finally time for some R&R!
- Monday: Yoga (30 min), 3 miles easy, PB ST + Cardio (25 min)
- Tuesday: Yoga (20 min), 2 recovery miles, Yoga (20 min)
- Wednesday: Yoga (30 min), PB ST (25 min), Walk breaks on the 6-7 hr drive to ME
- Thursday: Taught Yoga (40 minutes), Walking around ME
- Friday: Hiking around ME
- Saturday: Still touring ME as we head south
- Sunday: Heading home, maybe a stop to stretch our legs in VT
Running Mileage: 5 (-3)
PB = Killer B
TM = Treadmill
WU = warmup
CD = cooldown
SB = Stationary Bike
Monday Intention: easy
With Henri all set to drop on us, I had no plans to run; in fact, I was considering taking a week off of running altogether. Until I woke up and we had a break in the rain (which came back later in the day). No clothes laid out, no half frozen water bottle — and it was super humid, as you might imagine — but I got out there as soon as I could to cover 3 slow miles.
Tuesday Intention: recover
Shouldn’t a tropical storm blow out the humidity? No such luck. I prepped last night, though, and got out there for 2 slow and sweaty recovery miles.
Favorites of the week
Running was on the light side this week, but walking & some hiking while visiting friends in ME was front & center. I wouldn’t say it was a restful vacation, but it was fun!
We are most likely on the road back home as you read this, so I will probably be late to comments again. I should have a little time this morning before we head home.
Coming up on Tuesday: I’m wrapping up August. On Friday it’s time to grab your favorite hot or cold beverage and exchange what’s been going on in our lives.